7th DA remuneration committee, gratuity, calculation of leave collection for central government employees
New Delhi: The Union Ministry of Finance has released details regarding the calculation of the gratuity and cash payment instead of leave for central administration employees, who retired during the period from January 2020 to June 2021. The amount of the high cost allowance (DA), that is to say to be taken into account for the calculation of the bonus and the collection of leave, has also been notified for these employees.Read also – 7th salary commission: these retirees will benefit from a 3% increase in the relief of the high cost before Diwali | Full list here
“The Ministry of Expenses published an OM dated 07.09.2021 concerning the calculation of gratuities and the collection of leave for the central government. employees, who retired during the period January 2020 to June 2021, ”tweeted the Department of Pensions and Retiree Welfare. Read also – 7th salary commission: Karnataka announces Diwali Bonanza for state employees, increases cost allowance by 3%
7th DA Payout Commission Latest, Tip Rules
- According to the standards in force in the 1972 Rules of Central Public Services (Pensions), the DA on the date of retirement or death is considered emoluments for the purpose of calculating the gratuity, the ministry’s expenditure department said. of Finance in its office memorandum.
- In addition, in accordance with the existing provisions contained in the CCS (Leave) Rules, 1972, the eligible salary on the date of retirement plus the DA on which are taken into account for the purpose of calculating the cash payment instead of the leave, indicates the memorandum of the office.
- Based on the rules, the national percentage of DA for calculation purposes has been announced.
- The calculation for employees retired between January 1, 2020 and June 30, 2020 is 21% of base salary, according to the office’s memorandum.
- The calculation for employees retired between July 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020 is 24% of base salary, as per the memo.
- Employees retired from Jan. 1 to June 30 of this year get a calculation of 28% of base salary, according to the office’s memorandum.
The Ministry of Expenses published the OM of 07.09.2021 concerning the calculation of the collection of gratuities and leaves for the central government. employees, who retired during the period January 2020 to June 2021.@DrJitendraSingh @EndMinIndia @mygovindia @PIB_India pic.twitter.com/12ECkMgzYr
– D / o Pension & Pensions’ Welfare, GoI (@DOPPW_India) September 8, 2021
Also Read – 7th Wages Commission: Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation increases DA from 95,000 employees to 17% before Diwali