List of Central Government Schemes 2022
RBI Retail Direct Program
November 12, 2021
1. It will improve access to the government securities market for retail investors.
2. Retail investors will be able to open and maintain their Government Securities (G-Sec) account online with the RBI free of charge.
3. It will bring the middle class, senior citizens, small entrepreneurs and employees directly and safely into G-Sec.
Reserve Bank – Integrated Ombudsman Program
November 12, 2021
1. It is based on the One Nation-One Ombudsman.
2. It improves the grievance mechanism to resolve customer complaints against RBI regulated entities.
3. It will facilitate a single point of reference for customers to file complaints, track status, submit documents and provide feedback.
Ayushman CAPF Healthcare Plan
November 2, 2021
1. This is a joint initiative of MHA and NHA to assist CAPF staff in accessing healthcare services across India.
2. The program provides cashless and paperless medical care in approved hospitals.
3. CAPF staff and dependents will receive an e-card to benefit from the program.
PM Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana
October 25, 2021
1. It will focus on strengthening health infrastructure across the country.
2. It will support the establishment of 17,788 rural health and welfare centers in 10 priority states. In addition, 11,024 urban health and wellness centers will be established in all states.
3. A computerized disease surveillance system through the development of a network of surveillance laboratories at block, district, regional and national levels in all metropolitan areas.
PM GatiShakti-National Master Plan
October 13, 2021
1. It will integrate and implement various infrastructure projects over the next four years.
2. It will subsume Rs. 110 lakh crore National Infrastructure Pipeline which was launched in 2019.
3. The program will increase cargo handling capacity, reduce turnaround times at ports, develop 11 industrial corridors and 2 defense corridors, expand 4G connectivity to all villages, expand gas pipeline network, road network national, the creation of new airports, heliports, water aerodromes and Suite.
Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission
September 27, 2021
1. It is also known as the National Digital Health Mission (NDHM).
2. The program will create a seamless online platform through the provision of a wide range of data, information and infrastructure services, making due use of open, interoperable and standards-based digital systems.
3. It will ensure the security, confidentiality and confidentiality of personal health-related information, and allow access and exchange of citizens’ longitudinal health records with their consent.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana
September 17, 2021
1. This is a program under Prime Minister Kaushal Vikas Yojana to improve employability and promote entrepreneurship.
2. Entry-level training will be provided to young people in the 18-35 age group in industry relevant skills through the Railway Training Institutes.
3. The program aims to train 50,000 young people by 2024 in four trades – Welder, Electrician, Fitter and Machinist.
August 26, 2021
1. For registration of workers in the unorganized sector, seeded with Aadhaar.
2. Workers will receive an e-SHRAM card with a UAN to access benefits from the various social security schemes.
3. The database will help the government to develop policies, create jobs in the future and launch programs for workers.
Swachh Bharat Mission-Urban 2.0 and AMRUT 2.0
August 1, 2021
1. To make the cities of the country without waste and without water, and to make sure that the dirty nullahs do not melt in the rivers.
2. Swachh Bharat Mission-Urban 2.0 aims to eliminate open defecation and improve solid waste management.
3. AMRUT 2.0 will empower cities and ensure water security.
Academic Credit Bank
July 29, 2021
1. The drawing is NEP compliant.
2. It facilitates the academic mobility of students with the freedom to study in tertiary institutions across India with an appropriate credit transfer mechanism from one program to another.
3. It is an academic service mechanism for storing and transferring a student’s academic credits.
Yuva PM Mentorship Program
June 9, 2021
1. Empower youth and create an ecosystem to help prepare young learners for leadership roles in the future.
2. It will create a pool of authors (under 30) ready to express themselves and project India in the world.
3. Authors will become proficient in writing various genres such as fiction, non-fiction, poetry, etc.
Project PM Umeed
April 1, 2021
1. Provide vocational training for young people to help them become entrepreneurs until 2025-26.
2. It facilitates loans to young people and helps them connect to appropriate markets.
3. Under this program, vocational training will be provided to 3,000 young people.
Gram Ujala Program
March 24, 2021
1. Raising awareness against climate change and saving electricity.
2. The LED bulbs will be distributed at Rs. 10 per piece in five states: Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka.
3. A maximum of 5 LED bulbs can be purchased by residents paying for old 100 watt bulbs and meters will be installed in these homes.